The Orange Grove launches the new Incubation Program. All applicants from any Greek region are welcome to submit their application online.
This is a nationwide call for ideas and we welcome applications from any Greek region as the programme will mainly require remote participation!
Do you have an innovative idea that you want to turn into a sustainable business?
Are you an early-stage startup / innovative SME ready to develop further?
Join the nationwide remote 6-month incubation programme of Orange Grove in Autumn 2020 and benefit from:
-Tailor-made mentoring and one-on-one coaching
-Participation in seminars, bootcamps and workshops by acclaimed local and international trainers
-Unique networking opportunities with the extended network of Orange Grove and the Embassy of the Netherlands.
The incubation programme of Orange Grove is built on 12 weeks of intensive training on various topics of hands-on business development (core training, mentoring etc.), followed by approx. 12 weeks of support (specialized trainings, 1:1s etc.) and, at least, 1 bootcamp. The programme is subject to change depending on developments surrounding the current health crisis but also depending on the maturity level, sectors, needs of the startups / SMEs which will be chosen to participate at Orange Grove’s incubation programme.
Follow the instructions below and find your spot in the Orange Grove community!
* The application and any supporting documents need to be in English.
* Your contact details (email address, telephone, team names etc), and your needs in participating at Orange Grove will also be asked at the beginning and end of this questionnaire. Please make sure you provide us with the primary email address you want Orange Grove to use when communicating with you. If you wish all team members to receive our email notifications, please add their email addresses in the “Additional Members” field.
* At the end of this questionnaire you will have the opportunity to upload your (and your team members’, if applicable) CV and your project idea’s Business Model Canvas. This is OPTIONAL but we advise you to provide these documents, as they will offer us a better overview of your project (and will be a great exercise for you too!). To download the Canvas go to: http://bit.ly/Download_Canvas. The business model canvas serves as a full map of your business. Find out more on how to complete it here: http://bit.ly/Canvas_Explained.
* Once you submit your application, you will receive a confirmation email as well as a link allowing you to edit your answers as many times as you want.
* The earlier you submit your application, even in draft form, the better, as this will allow us to help you with possible questions you may have.
*The DEADLINE will be in early September, depending on developments surrounding the COVID-19 situation. Once decided, we will announce the exact date on our social media. Once the call is closed, you will no longer be able to edit your answers. A selection committee will, then, evaluate the applications and invite a selection of applicants to an interview.
More information here